Mortgage requirements for foreign nationals in Turkey
1) Maximum length of the loan in Alanya is 10 years.
2) The mortgage is given in three currencies: Turkish lira (TL), US dollar (USD), Euro (€).
3) Maximum amount that banks lend is 50% of the property value. Banks themselves evaluate the property value and it is generally lower than the market value.
4) The monthly interest rate is around 0,65 % (7,8% annually) for a ten year period.
5) Early mortgage repayment could be charged at 2%. The charge is based on the remaining amount of the mortgage.
1) proof of earnings such as a letter from employer confirming employment details (start date of employment, salary, role, company contact details) or a confirmation letter that tax has been paid for the fiscal year.
2) A confirmation letter that there is no debt and obligation owned by you.
3) Copy of your ID card and/or proof of address.
***Interpreter service is 30 € (70tl).
***Banks could request for additional documents.